Friendly Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendly CornerLog in

Friendly corner is a forum for everyone to join and have fun!

test

test

test

descriptionHy!  EmptyHy!

more_horiz
Hy! My name is George. I like watching anime and playing RPG. I have 37 years old. I'm from Romania. In RPG I like playing feminine characters. I heard this forum from Rox.

descriptionHy!  EmptyRe: Hy!

more_horiz
Hello and welcome George. RPG like pc/console games?

Hy!  Waving-bear-welcome-ut80igngdxwd6ijr

more_horiz
Hy!  F2u_blue_themed_divider_by_nashobapaws_dbjys4s-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTUiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC84ZDlmZWQ1Zi1hMDQ2LTQ3MjctYmI5OS1mODM2OWZkYTY4ZWZcL2RianlzNHMtYWQ0NWQ3NTgtM2FjNy00Mjk0LWJmZGUtOTk0NDc0MjJhMTcxLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0yODMifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ
Welcome to the forum brother!! 

more_horiz
Thanks!

more_horiz
You could explain to raven what exactly the rpg you're talking about is like. Because he asked you above so he knew what exactly it was about and how to help you. 

more_horiz
@The Raven: No. I reffer at Written RPG. A role playing game in which put at contribuții your imaginary. Like playing a virtual theater.

more_horiz
Sharma Sanara wrote:
@The Raven: No. I reffer at Written RPG. A role playing game in which put at contribuții your imaginary. Like playing a virtual theater.

Like an RPG forums or Dungeon & Dragons game in real?

more_horiz
I have not chance to play Dungeons and Dragons.

more_horiz
Sharma Sanara wrote:
I have not chance to play Dungeons and Dragons.

You can open thread here so we can ask you stuff: https://friendlycorner.forumotion.com/f18-ask-me

dabparrot

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply