Friendly Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendly CornerLog in

Friendly corner is a forum for everyone to join and have fun!

test

test

test

descriptionPokemon EmptyPokemon

more_horiz
Is anyone here a fan of Pokemon? I've been a fan of the series since I was 9 years old! I remember when Pokemon was brand new and my parents thought it was just a fad. Now look how big the franchise is and it's still going strong all these years later! My favorite generation of Pokemon hands down is Generation 3, I still would love to own a copy of Emerald someday. I collect the cards but haven't really played the TCG much. My favorite starter of all time is Litten, which is the fire starter from Generation 7. Smile

descriptionPokemon EmptyRe: Pokemon

more_horiz
I watched only cartoon. I know kids used to catch pokemons around town with app. Very Happy

more_horiz
I do not collect cards or play any games related. I only watch the series on Netflix when I have the time. Smile

more_horiz
TheCrow wrote:
I do not collect cards or play any games related. I only watch the series on Netflix when I have the time. Smile

On that note, I've seen the movie. It's was a cute one Very Happy

more_horiz
I used to watch the anime when I was younger but stopped after a bit. I didn't like that Ash was the main protagonist for the longest time, yet it was bittersweet when they finally retired him and rebooted the anime this year.

more_horiz
I saw the anime and played the first Game Boy color game at age 4, that is, the red Pokemon, then I continued playing until I reached more or less the pokemon silver remaster, I still consider myself a fan, but I do not play or watch the new movies / series.

more_horiz
My brothers when I was younger always used to watch Pokemon and they would also play the games as well on the Gameboy but I never really got into the games myself as I never fully understood them and my brothers never really had any time to show me.

I used to watch it from time to time though and I have also played Pokemon Go as well which is a lot of fun.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply