Friendly Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendly CornerLog in

Friendly corner is a forum for everyone to join and have fun!

test

test

test

descriptionSaw Series EmptySaw Series

more_horiz
Does anyone here enjoy the saw movies? My spouse and I just got done watching all the saw movies over the weekend, since there's going to be a new one next month. Our favorite film in the series is Saw VI, I also enjoyed Saw IV too. Spiral wasn't that good of a movie IMO... It feels like they spent most of their budget on product placement as well as actors. They had Samuel L. Jackson and Chris Rock. The story was fine but the "Jigsaw" voice was a stupid AI voice that wasn't intimidated at all, I laughed at it. Laughing

descriptionSaw Series EmptyRe: Saw Series

more_horiz
Actually, I've never seen a single movie but I know about it a bit. Not fat of horror movies.

more_horiz
I'm not a big fan of the Saw series or horror movies in general, but well I saw the first 2 Saw movies at the time.

more_horiz
I still think it's quite cool that the original idea for Saw was a short film but it got so much attention that they wanted to go bigger.

James Wan and Leigh Whannell wrote the story in 2001 and made a short film of just one scene to shop around Hollywood. The short eventually caught the eye of small studio Evolution Entertainment, who picked it up and later formed its Twisted Pictures horror division after the movie’s commercial success.

more_horiz
This series made me kind of empty my bowels. I don't recommend it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply