Friendly Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendly Corner

Friendly corner is a forum for everyone to join and have fun!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What was the first concert you went to?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravenfreak
Goth
Ravenfreak

What was the first concert you went to? Empty
PostSubject: What was the first concert you went to?   What was the first concert you went to? EmptySun Aug 20, 2023 2:55 am

Can you recall the first concert you've ever been to? The first one I went to was back in 2008 when I was 18 years old. One of my local radio stations has a concert they hold every single year that has a bunch of different bands attending. Most of them are local ones, but they also have well known ones too. I got to see Seether and Puddle of Mudd in concert and they both were awesome! Very Happy

The Raven and Riberet19 like this post

Back to top Go down
The Raven
Founder
The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

PostSubject: Re: What was the first concert you went to?   What was the first concert you went to? EmptySun Aug 20, 2023 8:58 am

I went to small concert in my town. One of the most famous singers sang and everybody was excited. It was a good experience but never went to major event.

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".

Riberet19 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
Riberet19
Helper
Riberet19

Job/hobbies : Sports, investments, chatting, travelling

PostSubject: Re: What was the first concert you went to?   What was the first concert you went to? EmptySun Aug 20, 2023 11:31 am

The first concert I went was at age 12 with my older brother to Madrid (Spain) to see the Red hot chilli peppers, a good memory without a doubt.

Ravenfreak likes this post

Back to top Go down
The Raven
Founder
The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

PostSubject: Re: What was the first concert you went to?   What was the first concert you went to? EmptySun Aug 20, 2023 11:59 am

They allowed you to come even as a minor?

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Back to top Go down
https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
Riberet19
Helper
Riberet19

Job/hobbies : Sports, investments, chatting, travelling

PostSubject: Re: What was the first concert you went to?   What was the first concert you went to? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 1:51 pm

The Raven wrote:
They allowed you to come even as a minor?
Yes, there was no problem, I guess it was because I was with my older brother who was of legal age (19 years)

The Raven likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shortie
New Goth
Shortie

PostSubject: Re: What was the first concert you went to?   What was the first concert you went to? EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 12:04 am

The very first concert I ever went to was when I was five years old and I went with my mum and my grandma to see a Barry Manilow concert.

I, my mum and grandma have been a Barry Manilow fan for years along with my great auntie as well and the last time I went to a concert was when I was 16 years old with my mum, grandma and my great auntie.

The Raven likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the first concert you went to?   What was the first concert you went to? Empty

Back to top Go down

What was the first concert you went to?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friendly Corner :: Lifestyle :: Music, Art and Literature-
Jump to: