Friendly Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendly CornerLog in

Friendly corner is a forum for everyone to join and have fun!

descriptionChess EmptyChess

more_horiz
Is anyone here into chess as I am? bounce

descriptionChess EmptyRe: Chess

more_horiz
I always remember I would try and play chess a lot when I was younger, my brother who was a little younger than me used to play it all the time but I never managed to understand it. I was more for checkers.

My eldest son is also a chess fan and likes to play as well.

more_horiz
I am trying to get better at playing chess. It is a game that I like watching when others play and wish there are ways that I will be very good at playing chess too. It is going to take time, but I am trying.

more_horiz
Henrywrites wrote:
I am trying to get better at playing chess. It is a game that I like watching when others  play and wish there are ways that I will be very good at playing chess too. It is going to take time, but I am trying.

What opening you are using as white and what defense as black?

more_horiz
I've played chess quite a bit in the past, but I don't take it seriously enough to learn it in depth or learn moves, but it's fun.

more_horiz
Riberet19 wrote:
I've played chess quite a bit in the past, but I don't take it seriously enough to learn it in depth or learn moves, but it's fun.

I thought you wanted to learn it better Very Happy

more_horiz
The Raven wrote:
Riberet19 wrote:

I thought you wanted to learn it better Very Happy

Sometimes I have practiced in chess online, but I like it more in person, I find it more comfortable and I see the plays with better perspective, you play online?

more_horiz
I used to play online until 2 months ago. I played most likely over 4k games. : D

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply