Friendly Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendly CornerLog in

Friendly corner is a forum for everyone to join and have fun!

descriptionFirst PC EmptyFirst PC

more_horiz
When you got your first PC?
I got it when I was 7 years old. Very Happy

descriptionFirst PC EmptyRe: First PC

more_horiz
I was probably six or seven years old when I got my first hand-me-down PC from my dad.

more_horiz
I always remember I was 13 years old when I got my first PC in my bedroom. It was after my 13th birthday and my mum and dad has discussed it and decided to allow me to have a PC in my room with an internet connection as well.

From there that was when I started creating my own websites and it went from there Smile

more_horiz
Shortie wrote:
I always remember I was 13 years old when I got my first PC in my bedroom. It was after my 13th birthday and my mum and dad has discussed it and decided to allow me to have a PC in my room with an internet connection as well.

From there that was when I started creating my own websites and it went from there Smile

You decided to make your own websites right away? At age of 13 you decided to learn coding or?

more_horiz
MY first PC was back in 2000`s, along with windows xp... then i started upgrading to windows 7, then i upgrade my pc... and again my computer along with windows 8.1, and now i changed my computer and also my windows to windows 10!

more_horiz
An, windowx XP. That was good. Win vista was so so, but win 7 served me lovely. On win 10 i cant run smoothly virtua tennis 3 anymore

more_horiz
The Raven wrote:
An, windowx XP. That was good. Win vista was so so, but win 7 served me lovely. On win 10 i cant run smoothly virtua tennis 3 anymore

i dont think its from the windows itself, i think its affected only the game itself... since there is no more update (specially for win10)

more_horiz
mihai wrote:
The Raven wrote:

i dont think its from the windows itself, i think its affected only the game itself... since there is no more update (specially for win10)

I know it's not because of the game, it is because of the system because it worked perfectly on win 7. The job is for system to continue compatibility of earlier games, but because he failed, it's not good. Windows is not known to be great OS anyway. Very Happy

more_horiz
honestly I do not remember of what brand was my first PC what I do know is that I had it in 2001 or 2002 and used Windows 2000, the first thing I did was install the game Worms, that good times xD

Last edited by Riberet19 on Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Riberet19 wrote:
honestly I do not remember what brand was my first PC what I do know is that I had it in 2001 or 2002 and used Windows 2000, the first thing I did was install the game Worms, that good times xD

Worms is a good game. The one where they fight each other?

more_horiz
The Raven wrote:
Riberet19 wrote:
honestly I do not remember what brand was my first PC what I do know is that I had it in 2001 or 2002 and used Windows 2000, the first thing I did was install the game Worms, that good times xD

Worms is a good game. The one where they fight each other?

Yes, it was the game where the worms fought each other with different weapons around the map, it was fun.

more_horiz
I got my first PC in 2006 when I was 16 years old. It was a Windows 98 powered PC that my grandmother had lying around. I was able to get online using a AOL trial for a short period of time but once the trial ended I couldn't go online again until I got my laptop in 2008.

more_horiz
Daaaaaamn, you had hard time going into the world of internet Very Happy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply