Friendly Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendly Corner

Friendly corner is a forum for everyone to join and have fun!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you think AI will ever become self-aware?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Raven
Founder
The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

Do you think AI will ever become self-aware? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think AI will ever become self-aware?   Do you think AI will ever become self-aware? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 8:29 pm

Do you think AI will ever become self-aware? If yes, what would he do? Very Happy

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Back to top Go down
https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
Henrywrites
New Goth
Henrywrites

PostSubject: Re: Do you think AI will ever become self-aware?   Do you think AI will ever become self-aware? EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 7:57 am

It is going to take a very long period of time before this can be possible. All the waves that are happening now is pretty normal and there is nothing anyone can do about the AI wave, but becoming self aware? Give it time.
Back to top Go down
The Raven
Founder
The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Do you think AI will ever become self-aware?   Do you think AI will ever become self-aware? EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 9:07 am

Henrywrites wrote:
It is going to take a very long period of time before this can be possible. All the waves that are happening now is pretty normal and there is nothing anyone can do about the AI wave, but becoming self aware? Give it time.

I think it is not possible to achieve that because it goes against God's creation. Humans are given free will and conscience. If we are able to create same thing, we are also God in some form.

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Back to top Go down
https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think AI will ever become self-aware?   Do you think AI will ever become self-aware? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think AI will ever become self-aware?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friendly Corner :: Entertainment :: Computers & IT-
Jump to: