Friendly Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendly CornerLog in

Friendly corner is a forum for everyone to join and have fun!

test

test

test

descriptionAnimosity between believers EmptyAnimosity between believers

more_horiz
I cannot but notice many believers despute between each other who's religion is the true one and why the other one is fake. What do you think of this?

descriptionAnimosity between believers EmptyRe: Animosity between believers

more_horiz
It is simply because of how shallow minded that some of them are that will make them speak ill of one religion instead of another. That has made it worse as you will see Christians fighting each other instead of sharing love as Christ has instructed.

more_horiz
Henrywrites wrote:
It is simply because of how shallow minded that some of them are that will make them speak ill of one religion instead of another. That has made it worse as you will see Christians fighting each other instead of sharing love as Christ has instructed.

I think that people who do those things are not true believers but simply people who clame they are. There are very few true believers.

more_horiz
The Raven wrote:
Henrywrites wrote:

I think that people who do those things are not true believers but simply people who clame they are. There are very few true believers.

They are believers, but lack the understanding of what life is all about. Every human should understand that people do mistakes and this can happen no matter your religion. This doesn't mean that everyone in same religion or denomination behave same way and if everyone understands this, life will be better with less issues on animosity amongst believers.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply