Friendly Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendly CornerLog in

Friendly corner is a forum for everyone to join and have fun!

test

test

test

description When will Sony and Microsoft feud end?  Empty When will Sony and Microsoft feud end?

more_horiz
Sony and Microsoft are the two giants in the gaming industry right from making consoles to owning gaming franchise. When it comes to these fights that they always have about who deserves the bigger share in the market, do you think it is necessary? When will it all end?

description When will Sony and Microsoft feud end?  EmptyRe: When will Sony and Microsoft feud end?

more_horiz
It is necessary and it should never end because if you have strong competator, you must do your best to win and it makes better content for consumer.

description When will Sony and Microsoft feud end?  EmptyRe: When will Sony and Microsoft feud end?

more_horiz
I don't believe that we will ever see the Sony and Microsoft feud end if I am honest.

I don't think it is something that should be happening as each company has their own ideas for games and consoles and everyone has a right to be able to choose their own console of choice but the feud is like a trend for many now and will continue on for many years to come.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply