What's the role of money in relationships?

3 posters
Henrywrites
New Goth

Henrywrites

There are people that say that anything money can not do, more money will do it. When I look at relationships, I believe that money is a key factor to be considered. However, how do you think of money helping partners have a blissful relationship experience. Is money a very big factor to you?
The Raven
Founder

The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
Absolutely yes, especially in modern days. There is nothing wrong in women looking for a capable man, it's in their nature. When I think of it, it is very clear. A pregnant woman can't work, so she has to be protected. Man must be capable. Society changes, biology does not.

In modern days, you don't hunt for food but you earn money to buy food, house, cloths, good school educaiton, healthcare etc. It plays huge role.

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Henrywrites
New Goth

Henrywrites

The Raven wrote:Absolutely yes, especially in modern days. There is nothing wrong in women looking for a capable man, it's in their nature. When I think of it, it is very clear. A pregnant woman can't work, so she  has to be protected. Man must be capable. Society changes, biology does not.

In modern days, you don't hunt for food but you earn money to buy food, house, cloths, good school educaiton, healthcare etc. It plays huge role.

I believe more men should work harder and seek for ways to be better, stronger and more capable to provide for the family. I don't see anything wrong with such move no matter how much many of them will cry about women looking for the best amongst men 😂😂
The Raven
Founder

The Raven

Henrywrites wrote:
The Raven wrote:Absolutely yes, especially in modern days. There is nothing wrong in women looking for a capable man, it's in their nature. When I think of it, it is very clear. A pregnant woman can't work, so she  has to be protected. Man must be capable. Society changes, biology does not.

I believe more men should work harder and seek for ways to be better, stronger and more capable to provide for the family. I don't see anything wrong with such move no matter how much many of them will cry about women looking for the best amongst men 😂😂

It's just natural. It is in our genes. You see that behavior in early stages of our lives. Kids try to impress girls by running faster than others, being better in anything than other "males". No wonder girls like bad boys. They are most masculine while good guys might be a good husband material, still they are not attractive.

Hulk
New Goth

Hulk

Me and my partner share our money even if it's his work money. We've always said no matter what money it is it's both of ours. It means we sometimes argue about what we want to buy but generally both agree on most things.
The Raven
Founder

The Raven

Hulk wrote:Me and my partner share our money even if it's his work money. We've always said no matter what money it is it's both of ours. It means we sometimes argue about what we want to buy but generally both agree on most things.

My parents used that technique as well. They said if they would to use their own salaries, one would afford more than the other and that's not nice.

Sponsored content