Friendly Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendly Corner

Friendly corner is a forum for everyone to join and have fun!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Have you ever used a touch screen monitor?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shortie
New Goth
Shortie

Have you ever used a touch screen monitor? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever used a touch screen monitor?   Have you ever used a touch screen monitor? EmptyWed Aug 23, 2023 12:19 am

Touch screen monitors are very much a thing but I can't say that I see too many places or people using them if I am honest.

I myself have never used a touch screen for my PC but I did wonder if anyone else has and whether they still do.

Do you use or have you ever used a touch screen monitor?
Back to top Go down
The Raven
Founder
The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever used a touch screen monitor?   Have you ever used a touch screen monitor? EmptyWed Aug 23, 2023 7:29 am

Other than smartphones and tablets, no. Very Happy

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Back to top Go down
https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
Mihai
Technician
Mihai

Job/hobbies : I manage & Administrate the Romanian support forum

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever used a touch screen monitor?   Have you ever used a touch screen monitor? EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 11:35 pm

Shortie wrote:
Touch screen monitors are very much a thing but I can't say that I see too many places or people using them if I am honest.

I myself have never used a touch screen for my PC but I did wonder if anyone else has and whether they still do.

No.

Back to top Go down
https://help.forumgratuit.ro
Debashis
New Goth
Debashis

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever used a touch screen monitor?   Have you ever used a touch screen monitor? EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 7:16 pm

My old laptop, Dell Latitude 3450 had a touch-screen monitor. I didn't use it though. I had kept my touch-screen driver disabled as I used to hate people touching my laptop's screen. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ravenfreak
Goth
Ravenfreak

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever used a touch screen monitor?   Have you ever used a touch screen monitor? EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 3:43 am

I think I've only used one at Walmart once, other than that I've never personally used a touchscreen computer.
Back to top Go down
The Raven
Founder
The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever used a touch screen monitor?   Have you ever used a touch screen monitor? EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 9:05 am

Mihai wrote:
Shortie wrote:

No.

When you are lazy to answer and write only no. Razz

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Back to top Go down
https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever used a touch screen monitor?   Have you ever used a touch screen monitor? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever used a touch screen monitor?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friendly Corner :: Entertainment :: Computers & IT-
Jump to: