Friendly Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendly Corner

Friendly corner is a forum for everyone to join and have fun!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why do so many Men cheat with me?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Naiwen
New Goth
Naiwen

Why do so many Men cheat with me? Empty
PostSubject: Why do so many Men cheat with me?   Why do so many Men cheat with me? EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 1:25 am

Already married or with a gf guys and me go after me. I always decline of course. But showing interest in me after your wife has just had a baby? That’s low and despicable. And showing interest in me in front of your partner? That’s just a “how could they do that?”.
Back to top Go down
The Raven
Founder
The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many Men cheat with me?   Why do so many Men cheat with me? EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 10:22 am

I never saw anyone openly shows interest in front of their wife, that sounds quite retarded to do, mostly after she gave birth to a child. So, that sounds odd to begin with. Anyone who cheats, both men and women do it in secret, nobody shows it publicly to lose partner.

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Back to top Go down
https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
Ravenfreak
Goth
Ravenfreak

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many Men cheat with me?   Why do so many Men cheat with me? EmptyThu Sep 07, 2023 1:37 am

I don't understand why people cheat. If you don't want to be with the person you're with, just break up and move on. Best to just ignore them Naiwen.

The Raven likes this post

Back to top Go down
Riberet19
Helper
Riberet19

Job/hobbies : Sports, investments, chatting, travelling

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many Men cheat with me?   Why do so many Men cheat with me? EmptyWed Sep 13, 2023 8:37 pm

That's so ugly, he just had a child and he is looking for other women instead of taking care of the mother of his child? That person really gives himself away, there is not much more to say about him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many Men cheat with me?   Why do so many Men cheat with me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do so many Men cheat with me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friendly Corner :: Lifestyle :: Relationships-
Jump to: