Friendly Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendly Corner

Friendly corner is a forum for everyone to join and have fun!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We are back!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Raven
Founder
The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

We are back! Empty
PostSubject: We are back!   We are back! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 10:49 am

Dear members, Gothic Pub forum is officially back with plenty of changes being done. We apolagize for being IDLE for quite some time.
Here are some of the update we prepared for you.

New theme

1. Supports light and dark theme.
2. New feature (Forumotion messanger) which allows you to browse whole forum by using messanger system. On the left side of the page you can see a chat bubble. When you click on it, you will be able to find what you are interested in and write somewhat fast messages (no full editor). You can open more than one window there so that you can compare text if needed.
3. Visual graphics are improved overall and unnecessary parts of it removed.

Category & Forums

Few of forums are being removed and content moved to General Discussion forum. Too much of forums would clog the experience.

Posting

1. Fixed bug where images are not being resized in posts if width is larger than 640px.
2. You can't see who liked what in the posts. You can only see the number of likes for each post.

Note: In case you find bugs, please report them. This theme is done by French coders and I am sure there might be text which is not translated well.

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Back to top Go down
https://gothicpub.forumotion.com

We are back!
Page 1 of 1