Friendly Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendly CornerLog in

Friendly corner is a forum for everyone to join and have fun!

descriptionGTA Series EmptyGTA Series

more_horiz
Has anyone here ever play any games in the Grand Theft Auto series? I've only played a little bit of the older PS2 titles, I haven't played the new ones yet. I played GTA Liberty City Stories the most when I was younger since I got it for my 16th birthday. I'm currently listening to some music from the game right now. xD

descriptionGTA Series EmptyRe: GTA Series

more_horiz
First title I played was Vice City and then San Andreas. Second one is better personally. But I rarely played missions. I would drive around, shot people, f whores, drive a taxi Very Happy

more_horiz
Haha I would do the same thing! I started a mission in Liberty City Stories so every time I get on a motorcycle it mentions that "Love Media would love one of these" but I can't for the life of me remember where that place is in the game. xD I just drive around and run over people. I also like getting in the fire truck and spraying people with the hose. xD

more_horiz
Ravenfreak wrote:
Has anyone here ever play any games in the Grand Theft Auto series? I've only played a little bit of the older PS2 titles, I haven't played the new ones yet. I played GTA Liberty City Stories the most when I was younger since I got it for my 16th birthday. I'm currently listening to some music from the game right now. xD

Sure thing... but only cracked games... i was playing gta san andreas, gta vice city, and also grand theft auto iv, which is available to download from this link: link removed due to piracy stuff

more_horiz
I have played all GTA games so far but I will admit, GTA 4 and GTA 5 were not something I played a lot of as I could not really get into it.

I am looking forward to seeing what they do for GTA 6 though just to see if it may be something I would like to pick up.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply