Long Distance Relationships

+2
The Raven
Hulk
6 posters
Hulk
New Goth

Hulk

I have had a couple one was for a long period of time. It didn't work out in the end because I started to get older and needed someone that I could physically be with. Has anyone ever tried a long distance relationship?
The Raven
Founder

The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
Yes, I have. It's the nature of the internet. I find it very hard to maintain and as saying goes "Far from the eyes, far from the heart". There are no real emotions, a delusion only.

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Unstoppable Mind

Unstoppable Mind

Job/hobbies : Yoga

https://unstoppablemind.forumotion.co.uk/
Relationships at. The distance works like this: all 3 are happy. One is faithful and another leads a double life. 

Long Distance Relationships 233172809042202
Riberet19
Helper

Riberet19

Job/hobbies : Sports, investments, chatting, travelling

I had a long-distance relationship with a Dutch girl and although it really was not all bad, I do not recommend it, it is not the healthiest thing in a couple not to see each other in a long time and simply keep in touch online, a relationship needs to be able to touch and talk face to face among other things.
Ravenfreak
Goth

Ravenfreak

I think it works for some people, but it never worked for me. I tried it when I was younger, but I feel like I was catfished. I never figured out who the person was behind the account on Myspace... Any time she wanted to talk on the phone she had an excuse. She never asked me for money thankfully. I ended it after a month because it wasn't going anywhere and I couldn't trust "her".
The Raven
Founder

The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
Ravenfreak wrote:I think it works for some people, but it never worked for me. I tried it when I was younger, but I feel like I was catfished. I never figured out who the person was behind the account on Myspace... Any time she wanted to talk on the phone she had an excuse. She never asked me for money thankfully. I ended it after a month because it wasn't going anywhere and I couldn't trust "her".

That's a good call. I've seen videos on youtube where girls were kidnapped, raped and killed because of myspace trust. Underage girls.

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Henrywrites
New Goth

Henrywrites

Long distance relationships can be tiring at certain periods of time. There are times that you would want to have a pretty good time with your partner and he or she will be miles away from you. It can be frustrating most of the times and how do one get to handle such cases? I think not getting into it in the first place is the best thing to do.
Sponsored content