Friendly Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendly Corner

Friendly corner is a forum for everyone to join and have fun!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can you listen to a song over and over again?

Go down 
+2
Lucy Lacemaker
Ravenfreak
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravenfreak
Goth
Ravenfreak

Can you listen to a song over and over again? Empty
PostSubject: Can you listen to a song over and over again?   Can you listen to a song over and over again? EmptySun Aug 27, 2023 2:05 am

I find myself listening to a song that I really enjoy over and over again. I always end up going back to the beginning of the song when it finishes or try to find a loop that plays for hours so I don't have to keep going back to the beginning of the song. xD I know there's quite a few people who can't do that because they get tired of listening to the same thing over and over again.

The Raven likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lucy Lacemaker
Goth
Lucy Lacemaker

PostSubject: Re: Can you listen to a song over and over again?   Can you listen to a song over and over again? EmptySun Aug 27, 2023 2:15 am

When I find a song I really like I binge listen for a couple of days

Ravenfreak likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://strangeminds.forumotion.com/
The Raven
Founder
The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Can you listen to a song over and over again?   Can you listen to a song over and over again? EmptySun Aug 27, 2023 8:24 am

I always listen to the same song until it becomes boring. So i find a new one. And after few months, I go back to it.

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".

Ravenfreak and Heatman like this post

Back to top Go down
https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
Heatman
New Goth
Heatman

PostSubject: Re: Can you listen to a song over and over again?   Can you listen to a song over and over again? EmptyMon Aug 28, 2023 6:39 pm

The Raven wrote:
I always listen to the same song until it becomes boring. So i find a new one. And after few months, I go back to it.

Seriously, this is exactly the same way it is with me when it comes to listening to any song that I really love so much. I will have it on repeat playing every day until I can even sing the lyrics on my own freely. When I'm done wit it, I'm going to move on and not likely play it again in the next 6 months.

The Raven and Ravenfreak like this post

Back to top Go down
The Raven
Founder
The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Can you listen to a song over and over again?   Can you listen to a song over and over again? EmptyMon Aug 28, 2023 8:13 pm

Heatman wrote:
The Raven wrote:

Seriously, this is exactly the same way it is with me when it comes to listening to any song that I really love so much. I will have it on repeat playing every day until I can even sing the lyrics on my own freely. When I'm done wit it, I'm going to move on and not likely play it again in the next 6 months.

That's how it's done Very Happy
If the songs hits me, then go for it. Like "Read all about it".

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Back to top Go down
https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
Shortie
New Goth
Shortie

PostSubject: Re: Can you listen to a song over and over again?   Can you listen to a song over and over again? EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 2:02 am

I have been known to in the past listen to a song over and over when it was first released.

Just a few years ago in 2020, it was Dynamite by BTS that I was listening to over and over and even now I still love that song.

At the moment I would have to say it is Astronaut by Jin from BTS with Coldplay

Back to top Go down
Lucy Lacemaker
Goth
Lucy Lacemaker

PostSubject: Re: Can you listen to a song over and over again?   Can you listen to a song over and over again? EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 2:22 am

I binge listened to house of the rising sun by five finger death punch it’s such a good cover
Back to top Go down
https://strangeminds.forumotion.com/
Unstoppable Mind
Unstoppable Mind

Job/hobbies : Yoga

PostSubject: Re: Can you listen to a song over and over again?   Can you listen to a song over and over again? EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 11:14 am

Can you listen to a song over and over again? F2u_blue_themed_divider_by_nashobapaws_dbjys4s-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTUiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC84ZDlmZWQ1Zi1hMDQ2LTQ3MjctYmI5OS1mODM2OWZkYTY4ZWZcL2RianlzNHMtYWQ0NWQ3NTgtM2FjNy00Mjk0LWJmZGUtOTk0NDc0MjJhMTcxLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0yODMifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ
Very rarely have I listened to a song so abusively. Your word, over and over again. 

Can you listen to a song over and over again? 233172809042202
Back to top Go down
https://unstoppablemind.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you listen to a song over and over again?   Can you listen to a song over and over again? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you listen to a song over and over again?
Page 1 of 1