Friendly Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendly Corner

Friendly corner is a forum for everyone to join and have fun!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you listen to KPOP?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shortie
New Goth
Shortie

Do you listen to KPOP? Empty
PostSubject: Do you listen to KPOP?   Do you listen to KPOP? EmptyTue Aug 08, 2023 9:58 pm

KPOP is something that my daughter has been into since 2019 when she found out about BTS from a friend. From there she has found out about other KPOP bands and now even though BTS are her favourite, she is always listening to all kinds of KPOP bands.

I will admit, I have grown to become a fan of BTS myself and just recently I and my daughter have been listening to this song which has two members of the band from BTS on this one but we do know they all did it together but have been unable to find a video of that one to show the whole performance

Do you listen to KPOP? Do you have a favourite band or song?

The Raven and Unstoppable Mind like this post

Back to top Go down
The Raven
Founder
The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Do you listen to KPOP?   Do you listen to KPOP? EmptyTue Aug 08, 2023 10:00 pm

As I said in some other topic, I am not fan of this music because man look very feminine. But, we can't discuss tastes. If you enjoy it, go for it.

And I tried to listen to this music, to be fair, Butter is okay song. Very Happy

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".

Shortie likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
Shortie
New Goth
Shortie

PostSubject: Re: Do you listen to KPOP?   Do you listen to KPOP? EmptyTue Aug 08, 2023 10:48 pm

The Raven wrote:
As I said in some other topic, I am not fan of this music because man look very feminine. But, we can't discuss tastes. If you enjoy it, go for it.

And I tried to listen to this music, to be fair, Butter is an okay song. Very Happy

Butter and Dynamite definitely seem to be the two that most people seem to enjoy the most. I believe it is due to them being full English songs Smile

I enjoy most of the BTS songs but some of them much like the one I posted above, the vocals are amazing.

There is another which was done by one band member, Jin when they started their solo careers as they are all either in the military now or due to go into the military.

This is the song he released before he left for The Military which is done with Coldplay and the vocals are amazing!

The Raven likes this post

Back to top Go down
The Raven
Founder
The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Do you listen to KPOP?   Do you listen to KPOP? EmptyTue Aug 08, 2023 11:02 pm

Ah yes, they have to do mandatory military service. Life is tough for men Very Happy
Well, hopefully for fans, they will reunite after service is done.

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Back to top Go down
https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
Unstoppable Mind
Unstoppable Mind

Job/hobbies : Yoga

PostSubject: Re: Do you listen to KPOP?   Do you listen to KPOP? EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 12:28 am

Shortie wrote:
KPOP is something that my daughter has been into since 2019 when she found out about BTS from a friend. From there she has found out about other KPOP bands and now even though BTS are her favourite, she is always listening to all kinds of KPOP bands.

I will admit, I have grown to become a fan of BTS myself and just recently I and my daughter have been listening to this song which has two members of the band from BTS on this one but we do know they all did it together but have been unable to find a video of that one to show the whole performance

Do you listen to KPOP? Do you have a favourite band or song?
I love listen kpop music. I first listened to kpop when I was 12. It's the best.
Back to top Go down
https://unstoppablemind.forumotion.co.uk/
Ravenfreak
Goth
Ravenfreak

PostSubject: Re: Do you listen to KPOP?   Do you listen to KPOP? EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 12:56 am

My spouse loves BTS lol. That's their favorite KPop band, I don't mind a couple of their songs. They also listen to other Kpop bands too like Stray Kids and TXT.

The Raven and Unstoppable Mind like this post

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you listen to KPOP?   Do you listen to KPOP? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you listen to KPOP?
Page 1 of 1