How often do you upgrade your smartphone?

3 posters
Heatman
New Goth

Heatman

Smartphones are usually getting new version upgrade each year and there are some people whom can't use any smartphone that's more than one year old. They always upgrade their smartphone.

Unfortunately, that's not something that I can be able to do because of the money that's going to be costing me each year. It's why I only upgrade my smartphone at least every 2 to 3 years.

How about you?
The Raven
Founder

The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
I would say around 3 years Very Happy
Everything is so expensive in my country and salary is god damn low.

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Mihai
Technician

Mihai

Job/hobbies : I manage & Administrate the Romanian support forum

https://help.forumgratuit.ro
Heatman wrote:Smartphones are usually getting new version upgrade each year and there are some people whom can't use any smartphone that's more than one year old. They always upgrade their smartphone.

Unfortunately, that's not something that I can be able to do because of the money that's going to be costing me each year. It's why I only upgrade my smartphone at least every 2 to 3 years.

How about you?
i just had an samsung galaxy a50 (128 GB), which was released back in 2019, and i was using for 2-3 years... then i switched to an iPhone 5S which it got broken... then i buyed an used iPhone 7 from Flip.ro (256 GB), it was 950$ or something like that... i talked with apple and the latest version of iOS will be 15.7.8, but i can still buy and use the free apps from apple store, but there is no confirmation for how long... the phone itself is 40% more faster, and faster in apps (it depends from app to app), maybe in the future i will buy another model of iPhone maybe 11-12... Pro or Pro max...

Sponsored content