Which Windows OS did you start on?

4 posters
Shortie
New Goth

Shortie

We all will have started using a PC at different times and depending on the time you started using a PC will depend on which Windows Operating System you started on.

I remember starting on a PC and the PC at the time was running Windows 97, when I think back to that boy does it take me back Smile

Do you remember which OS you started on when you first started using a PC?
Mihai
Technician

Mihai

Job/hobbies : I manage & Administrate the Romanian support forum

https://help.forumgratuit.ro
Shortie wrote:We all will have started using a PC at different times and depending on the time you started using a PC will depend on which Windows Operating System you started on.

I remember starting on a PC and the PC at the time was running Windows 97, when I think back to that boy does it take me back Smile

Do you remember which OS you started on when you first started using a PC?
Yes... it was Windows XP, then after Windows 7 ultimate, after that was windows 8.1 and now windows 10!

Ravenfreak
Goth

Ravenfreak

I had a HP Pavilion that ran Windows 98, I got it in 2006 from my grandmother who had finally upgraded her old computer. The first operating system I used was Windows 95 on my cousin's computer though. Even as a kid my aunt and uncle would say I was good with computers, I was only 5 years old at the time but they could tell I was going to be decent with technology. xD
The Raven
Founder

The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
If we talk about first OS I had, it's Windows 98.
If we talk about previous one from the one I have atm, it's Windows 7 (best I had).

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Sponsored content