Do you prefer a wireless or wired controller?

3 posters
Shortie
New Goth

Shortie

When it comes to playing video games, you have the choice of using a wired controller or a wireless controller. What you prefer is the one you will more than likely use and everyone is different when it comes to playing video games.

I myself prefer a wireless controller, I like to eliminate as many wires as I possibly can when playing video games.

Do you prefer a wireless or wired controller when you play video games?
The Raven
Founder

The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
I don't any to be fair but if I am about to, wired is the thing because you never know if battery fails you Very Happy

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Henrywrites
New Goth

Henrywrites

Shortie wrote:When it comes to playing video games, you have the choice of using a wired controller or a wireless controller. What you prefer is the one you will more than likely use and everyone is different when it comes to playing video games.

I myself prefer a wireless controller, I like to eliminate as many wires as I possibly can when playing video games.

Do you prefer a wireless or wired controller when you play video games?

I don't have a definite choice to make here, to be honest. I have always believed that playing on wired is for homes and if you are playing at game house, you can use the wireless gaming controller. I can play with both, but I have fallen in love with using wired controllers nowadays.
Sponsored content