PC or console gamer?

3 posters
Henrywrites
New Goth

Henrywrites

There are two major ways that you can play games and have the full feeling of doing so and they are via PC or console. There are a couple of people that prefers playing on consoles such as the PlayStation or Xbox to PC. Where would you say that you belong?
The Raven
Founder

The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
PC, of course. Most awesome games are for PC.

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Debashis
New Goth

Debashis

I am a hardcore PC gamer. Have been gaming for over 2 decades now and I've never seen myself getting attracted to console gaming yet. In the future, maybe I would buy a console and see if I like it then but at this very moment, I don't have much interest in consoles.
Henrywrites
New Goth

Henrywrites

Debashis wrote:I am a hardcore PC gamer. Have been gaming for over 2 decades now and I've never seen myself getting attracted to console gaming yet. In the future, maybe I would buy a console and see if I like it then but at this very moment, I don't have much interest in consoles.

There is a lot of fun when you play games on the PC though. You have that feeling that you are playing the game on a better device. I can switch between PC gaming and console gaming sometimes because I am someone that is always open to playing exciting games whether on PC or console.
Sponsored content