What sports do you consider the most dangerous?

3 posters
Henrywrites
New Goth

Henrywrites

There are a lot of sports that we have in the world. There are football, table tennis, basketball, swimming and a host of others. However, I consider boxing to be most dangerous sports in the world as you can get badly injured by your opponent while in the ring. Which one do you consider to be that dangerous?
The Raven
Founder

The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
Hmm, hard question. I would say UFC. You never know if somebody can smash your skull.

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Debashis
New Goth

Debashis

Every sport out there is dangerous in it's own way. If not taken precaution while playing, no matter what sport it is, there's high chance of getting badly injured. May it be a botched move in wrestling, batting without a helmet in cricket, etc. every sport has its dangerous side.
The Raven
Founder

The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
Debashis wrote:Every sport out there is dangerous in it's own way. If not taken precaution while playing, no matter what sport it is, there's high chance of getting badly injured. May it be a botched move in wrestling, batting without a helmet in cricket, etc. every sport has its dangerous side.

But there are higher chances to be injured in UFC than in cricket match. So, we ask about top one. dabparrot

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Debashis
New Goth

Debashis

The Raven wrote:
Debashis wrote:Every sport out there is dangerous in it's own way. If not taken precaution while playing, no matter what sport it is, there's high chance of getting badly injured. May it be a botched move in wrestling, batting without a helmet in cricket, etc. every sport has its dangerous side.

But there are higher chances to be injured in UFC than in cricket match. So, we ask about top one. dabparrot

I would say bungee jumping then. If you jump and then don't get pulled back on time, you'll eventually turn into a splashed pumpkin! xD
Henrywrites
New Goth

Henrywrites

Debashis wrote:
The Raven wrote:

I would say bungee jumping then. If you jump and then don't get pulled back on time, you'll eventually turn into a splashed pumpkin! xD

Hello, Debashis, if you have watched lots of UFC encounters, you will understand that the sport is one of the most dangerous, if not the most dangerous sports in the world. I have seen fighters have serious injuries in the past that didn't just end up the way that it was meant to be at all. Some were hospitalized for weeks and months before they got back on their feet again.
Sponsored content