Timesplitters

2 posters
Ravenfreak
Goth

Ravenfreak

This series is one of my favorite FPS. The first game was released on the PS2, but 2 and Future Perfect got releases on the PS2, Gamecube, and Xbox. In fact I just learned that the game was a launch title for the PS2 in Europe! Taking place at nine fictional locations between 1935 and 2035, the story follows 18 characters' individual attempts at defeating their own foes and the TimeSplitters with whom they have sided. I mainly played Future Perfect, I still own a copy of it for the Gamecube. My cousin and I used to play it all the time when he would come over during the summer of '05. I still have the maps him and I made back then on my memory card. Has anyone here play this game or any of the games in the series before?
Riberet19
Helper

Riberet19

Job/hobbies : Sports, investments, chatting, travelling

I've heard about this video game, but unfortunately I've never played Sad
Ravenfreak
Goth

Ravenfreak

Riberet19 wrote:I've heard about this video game, but unfortunately I've never played Sad
You should try them out sometime! There's been rumors going around that we might be getting a fourth game but it's been going around for years. I'll believe it when I see it but I won't hold my breath for a new game. Sad
Sponsored content