Arranged Marriage

3 posters
Ravenfreak
Goth

Ravenfreak

Have you ever been in a situation where you were arranged to be married to someone your parents wanted you to get married to? I know in some cultures this practice is still put into effect. I think it's more harmful than good, it would be a nightmare to be forced to get married to someone you don't even love. I'm thankful I live in a country where I don't have to worry about that.
The Raven
Founder

The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
Never, I don't come from those countries but in a way that can't be that bad because you won't have an issue to pick a wrong woman in terms of being drama queen. Parents will teach her to be normal. Same goes for you. Bcs parents will look suitable girl for you. She has to be from good family. You can't make a mistake by being seduced with your hormones and being horny on sexy women Very Happy

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Riberet19
Helper

Riberet19

Job/hobbies : Sports, investments, chatting, travelling

I have never been in this situation, I think this is no longer so common today, but well sometimes I think that arranged marriages were not so bad, parents used to have a good eye to find a good husband for their daughters
The Raven
Founder

The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
Riberet19 wrote:I have never been in this situation, I think this is no longer so common today, but well sometimes I think that arranged marriages were not so bad, parents used to have a good eye to find a good husband for their daughters

Actually, people were very careful about these things. Now you are young, go in pubs, clubs and find a girl based on what? Looks? She can trick you anytime, same goes around. While, when your parents know her parents, you know daughter must be well mannered.

For instance, i know a man who is hapilly married for decades and his marriage was arranged.

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Sponsored content