People are going crazy over me!

3 posters
Naiwen
New Goth

Naiwen

People are going crazy over me! 08-A90-B12-5-D25-434-F-8417-B5-D7-F4-B465-A0

As an aro-ace, I don’t consider myself to be terribly attractive physically speaking. So, I’d like some honest comments, why  are people generally going crazy and obsessing over me?
The Raven
Founder

The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
Can you define by crazy over you? Physically? Guys are after you often or?

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Naiwen
New Goth

Naiwen

The Raven wrote:Can you define by crazy over you? Physically? Guys are after you often or?
They stalk and sexually harass me by following me online and irl.
Naiwen
New Goth

Naiwen

And not just guys, girls and women too. Celebrities and royals alike.
Naiwen
New Goth

Naiwen

And they are obsessed with having sex and French kissing and touching me. Even one guy has been proposing to me on the streets. Now, I don’t go out alone, I go out with my mom to avoid all this.
The Raven
Founder

The Raven

Naiwen wrote:
The Raven wrote:Can you define by crazy over you? Physically? Guys are after you often or?

Well, it is in guys nature to go after all girls that might have sex with them. If they see very attractive one, they know it's out of their league. So they may say: "She is chubby, so her self-confidence is lower and this is our chance to sleep with her". Most of the guys think like this. And by telling you this, I mean no offense, this is a pure male answer to you.

Naiwen
New Goth

Naiwen

The Raven wrote:
Naiwen wrote:

Well, it is in guys nature to go after all girls that might have sex with them. If they see very attractive one, they know it's out of their league. So they may say: "She is chubby, so her self-confidence is lower and this is our chance to sleep with her". Most of the guys think like this. And by telling you this, I mean no offense, this is a pure male answer to you.
Well, as a male, do you find me attractive, why or why not?
The Raven
Founder

The Raven

Naiwen wrote:
The Raven wrote:
Naiwen wrote:

I am not into chubby women. I like thinner women. If possible, Asian Razz

Naiwen
New Goth

Naiwen

The Raven wrote:
Naiwen wrote:
The Raven wrote:
Naiwen wrote:

I am a native mixed Asian woman.
The Raven
Founder

The Raven

Naiwen wrote:
The Raven wrote:
Naiwen wrote:
The Raven wrote:
Naiwen wrote:

If you are native, you can't be mixed. Asian race is purely asian ( coming from Asian continent). If you live in US, then you are most likely mixed. It's common there.

Naiwen
New Goth

Naiwen

The Raven wrote:
Naiwen wrote:
The Raven wrote:
Naiwen wrote:
The Raven wrote:
Naiwen wrote:

If you are native, you can't be mixed. Asian race is purely asian ( coming from Asian continent). If you live in US, then you are most likely mixed. It's common there.

By mixed, I do mean part-Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Tibetan and Inner Mongolia. People put me on a pedestal and think I’m every man’s dream.
The Raven
Founder

The Raven

That's confusing to be honest and the reason more is because Asian girls are known for being thin and obsessed with weight.

Naiwen
New Goth

Naiwen

The Raven wrote:That's confusing to be honest and the reason more is because Asian girls are known for being thin and obsessed with weight.
Well I’m not and I eat and drink whatever I want.
Naiwen
New Goth

Naiwen

And it still doesn’t answer my question, why do many people obsess over me as I don’t see it myself?
The Raven
Founder

The Raven

Naiwen wrote:
The Raven wrote:That's confusing to be honest and the reason more is because Asian girls are known for being thin and obsessed with weight.
Well I’m not and I eat and drink whatever I want.

That's okay, I didn't say you should be thin Razz

Sponsored content