True love

5 posters
The Raven
Founder

The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
Do you believe in true love that can last until you die? There are many books and movies dedicated to this topic and all is amazing but how realistic is it?

From what I know in life, my grandgrand mother was married as very young girl (full of age) to a man who died after probably 5 years of marriage. Funny enough, she stayed loyal to him until her death and never had another man (no relationship or marriage). An she lived until 80+

I also found online videos of couples who are in love even very old. Example

So, true love is possible but I think being able to find one is very hard.

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Shortie
New Goth

Shortie

I am someone who believes that there is someone out there for everyone and that if you meet that person, true love is very much a thing but not everyone always finds the right person for them and therefore does not experience true love.

I do love to hear stories about those who found true love and have been together for so many years and also grew old together. They are rare but happen Smile
Ravenfreak
Goth

Ravenfreak

Oh absolutely! My spouse is my person, I can't imagine my life without them! They are my soulmate and I am theirs. True love exists, sometimes it takes longer for people to find their soulmate. Don't give up though!
Henrywrites
New Goth

Henrywrites

I am of the opinion thay true love is  just talks that exist because two partners are still finding things that they need from each other. The world has gone to the stage where everyone is becoming selfish and no one is bothered about selflessly caring and loving the other person.
Hulk
New Goth

Hulk

Me and my partner have been together for 7+ years and been through a lot of things and it was a rocky relationship at the start but gets better and better. I think true love is when you're both committed to stay together and don't just give up when times are tough.
The Raven
Founder

The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
Hulk wrote:Me and my partner have been together for 7+ years and been through a lot of things and it was a rocky relationship at the start but gets better and better. I think true love is when you're both committed to stay together and don't just give up when times are tough.

Finally a faith that love can be true. Sadly, in media we only see a promotion of hoes in US. All podcasts you get onlyfans girls. Nobody care to see normal couples..

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Henrywrites
New Goth

Henrywrites

Hulk wrote:Me and my partner have been together for 7+ years and been through a lot of things and it was a rocky relationship at the start but gets better and better. I think true love is when you're both committed to stay together and don't just give up when times are tough.

That's right! True love entails being there for your partner in good times and in tough times. If you are only there when the going is good, then you have a lot to learn about true love and being selfless about life. I have always hoped that my future partner will care and love me the way I do as that is what I want in life.
Sponsored content