Friendly Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendly CornerLog in

Friendly corner is a forum for everyone to join and have fun!

The Raven Q&A

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionThe Raven Q&A - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Raven Q&A

more_horiz
The Raven Q&A - Page 2 F2u_blue_themed_divider_by_nashobapaws_dbjys4s-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTUiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC84ZDlmZWQ1Zi1hMDQ2LTQ3MjctYmI5OS1mODM2OWZkYTY4ZWZcL2RianlzNHMtYWQ0NWQ3NTgtM2FjNy00Mjk0LWJmZGUtOTk0NDc0MjJhMTcxLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0yODMifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ
This member are my brother who use Sharma Sanara nickname. 

more_horiz
Yes, I figured it out, as he already mentioned it Razz

more_horiz
The Raven Q&A - Page 2 F2u_blue_themed_divider_by_nashobapaws_dbjys4s-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTUiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC84ZDlmZWQ1Zi1hMDQ2LTQ3MjctYmI5OS1mODM2OWZkYTY4ZWZcL2RianlzNHMtYWQ0NWQ3NTgtM2FjNy00Mjk0LWJmZGUtOTk0NDc0MjJhMTcxLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0yODMifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ
Ya. Btw, if you want use divider in comment, i will give site for this. 

more_horiz
It is okay. I don't need so much huge things going on. As minimal as possible is good in my eyes. Too much stuff are just not my thing.

more_horiz
What experiences do you have on forums?

more_horiz
Draxion wrote:

Mostly positive. I am a huge forum lover. I like chatting about various stuff. explodyparrot

more_horiz
The Raven wrote:
Draxion wrote:

Mostly positive. I am a huge forum lover. I like chatting about various stuff. explodyparrot

That's cool. I've been on forums for the last 11 years, and I have a say I have met quite a variety of people from all over the globe.

more_horiz
Do you have any personal goals with this forum?

more_horiz
Draxion wrote:
The Raven wrote:
Draxion wrote:

That's cool. I've been on forums for the last 11 years, and I have a say I have met quite a variety of people from all over the globe.

Yes, absolutely true.
The only goal I have is to keep community active and have great time with people. I have no interest in any type of benefit. Just a friendly corner for people ^^

P.S. These ask topics are mentioned to ask authors something about them but the part where we chat about anything in this world can be done here: https://friendlycorner.forumotion.com/t21-gothic-pub

It's like a tavern Very Happy

more_horiz
The Raven wrote:
Yes, absolutely true.
The only goal I have is to keep community active and have great time with people. I have no interest in any type of benefit. Just a friendly corner for people ^^

I can say it's working well so far. I can probably guess this, but for the heck of it... what is your favorite color or colors?

more_horiz
The answer to that question is very simple and as you can guess it, it's black. Very Happy

more_horiz
The Raven wrote:
The answer to that question is very simple and as you can guess it, it's black. Very Happy

And when you tell people that, how often have they responded with something like "That isn't a color; it's a shade"?

more_horiz
Draxion wrote:
The Raven wrote:

And when you tell people that, how often have they responded with something like "That isn't a color; it's a shade"?

Well, people never think of it as black being an absence of all colors and white as "container" for all colors. They simply accept it as "Okay, cool" Very Happy

more_horiz
The Raven wrote:
Draxion wrote:
The Raven wrote:

Well, people never think of it as black being an absence of all colors and white as "container" for all colors. They simply accept it as "Okay, cool" Very Happy

That's good, at least. When I respond with that, that is the same response I get. When did you start to like the Gothic culture?

more_horiz
When I started liking a goth girl online. She is from Greece and she was into Gothic stuff. I saw photos of her and I really liked her to the point I wished I can date her. Since then, the love for Goth culture only grew and now the ideal partner for me would be a gothic girl. But they are unique, live in their own world and wild to handle Very Happy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply