Friendly Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendly CornerLog in

Friendly corner is a forum for everyone to join and have fun!

descriptionIf you could own any animal as a pet EmptyIf you could own any animal as a pet

more_horiz
Many of us like different animals and even though we can own most of them that we like, there is a limit as to which ones we can keep as a pet.

I myself have in the past kept cats, dogs, hamsters, guinea pigs, and fish as pets but my daughter has said that she would love to keep pets such as ferrets and even koalas as well in the past.

If you could own any animal as a pet, which animal would it be?

descriptionIf you could own any animal as a pet EmptyRe: If you could own any animal as a pet

more_horiz
Red Panda or Capybara for sure.

If you could own any animal as a pet 200723102228-red-panda-missing-columbus-zoo

If you could own any animal as a pet AHR0cDovL28uYW9sY2RuLmNvbS9oc3Mvc3RvcmFnZS9taWRhcy9kYjhjYWYyZjY2ZWM3YWJlYWEwOWQzM2Q2YjlhNDI1NS8yMDM2MjYzNzgvU2NyZWVuK1Nob3QrMjAxNi0wMy0zMSthdCszLjQ2LjEzK1BNLnBuZw==

descriptionIf you could own any animal as a pet EmptyRe: If you could own any animal as a pet

more_horiz
The Raven wrote:

If you could own any animal as a pet 200723102228-red-panda-missing-columbus-zoo

If you could own any animal as a pet AHR0cDovL28uYW9sY2RuLmNvbS9oc3Mvc3RvcmFnZS9taWRhcy9kYjhjYWYyZjY2ZWM3YWJlYWEwOWQzM2Q2YjlhNDI1NS8yMDM2MjYzNzgvU2NyZWVuK1Nob3QrMjAxNi0wMy0zMSthdCszLjQ2LjEzK1BNLnBuZw==

That was another one my daughter wanted to have as a pet, a red panda! I have to admit, they are super cute but I can imagine they would be a handful as a pet Smile

more_horiz
Shortie wrote:
The Raven wrote:

That was another one my daughter wanted to have as a pet, a red panda! I have to admit, they are super cute but I can imagine they would be a handful as a pet Smile

Well, sure, that's true. I wouldn't like to keep them locked but they are endangered animals. But super cute Very Happy

more_horiz
I have always liked the idea of owning a wolf. I know it is a scary thing to even think of, but I know there is never impossible especially when you adopt one that have been trained to have some domestic attributes with it. So, owning a wolf is a great thing that I will like to do.

more_horiz
Henrywrites wrote:
I have always liked the idea of owning a wolf. I know it is a scary thing to even think of, but I know there is never impossible especially when you adopt one that have been trained to have some domestic attributes with it. So, owning a wolf is a great thing that I will like to do.

I saw a guy playing with the pack of wolves. I just wouldn't like having one, those wild animals are hard to taim Very Happy

more_horiz
Wow, if I could have any animal as a pet I think it would be a panda bear or something, I think it would be pretty cool or also a lion or a tiger, but it's too hard to tame these types of wild animals.

more_horiz
I would never ever want a predator. They are unpredictable and react on their own instincts. But some animals who like plants and fruits, that's the thing Very Happy

more_horiz
I think fennec foxes are really cute but they don’t adjust to life without humans very well 🙁
One I would like to have are sugar gliders

more_horiz
Well, after watching Game of Thrones and House of the Dragon, I fell in love with dragons. I know that they no longer exist just like dinosaurs but in a situation where it was still possible to own a dragon and keep them as a pet, it's definitely going to be the only one I would be interested in keeping.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply