Friendly Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendly CornerLog in

Friendly corner is a forum for everyone to join and have fun!

descriptionCharmed EmptyCharmed - TV series

more_horiz
Title: Charmed
IMDB link: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0158552/
Your rating score out of 10: 10

I really love this TV series because I watched it when I was a kid and I always had an interest in supernatural and this tv show gave me that. It's amazing how they had plots for 8 seasons for episodes that last 40 minutes each. So much material to write and actors with spot on.

descriptionCharmed EmptyRe: Charmed - TV series

more_horiz
I just love how pretty she is. Such a cute voice, very good facial expression when she wants to be mischievous. Marvelous actress. However, later in life it seems she changed.

Charmed Paige-matthews-top-ten-fashion-moments-on-charmed

Charmed MV5BYWE0OTZjNDctNjU3My00ZWMxLWI0ZTEtNzlkN2ExMWQyMDAyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQ4ODE4MzQ@._V1_UY1200_CR83,0,630,1200_AL_

more_horiz
Actors and actresses now and before:

more_horiz
The Raven wrote:
I just love how pretty she is. Such a cute voice, very good facial expression when she wants to be mischievous. Marvelous actress. However, later in life it seems she changed.

Charmed Paige-matthews-top-ten-fashion-moments-on-charmed

Charmed MV5BYWE0OTZjNDctNjU3My00ZWMxLWI0ZTEtNzlkN2ExMWQyMDAyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQ4ODE4MzQ@._V1_UY1200_CR83,0,630,1200_AL_

She bodied the movie series where she featured.I mean she was top of her acting and gave her all in the movie series. I started enjoying the movie series after season 3 when the storyline became a bit interesting and some great characters as well. I will rate the movie series as 8/10.

Last edited by Henrywrites on Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
@Henrywrites Please don't comment on something if you don't know what you are commenting. Your comment is a random one. Charmed is a tv series with 8 seasons. They are not charmed for her smile but because they became witches, using magic..

more_horiz
I've met Shannen Doherty once in real life. She's interesting to talk to until I asked her for her autograph at a place that autographs weren't allowed. Basically she was at a convention in New Zealand and I paid for VIP and she was at the VIP hangout they had and it was strictly no autographs. I got in trouble.

But it was cool to meet her.

more_horiz
Hulk wrote:
I've met Shannen Doherty once in real life. She's interesting to talk to until I asked her for her autograph at a place that autographs weren't allowed. Basically she was at a convention in New Zealand and I paid for VIP and she was at the VIP hangout they had and it was strictly no autographs. I got in trouble.

But it was cool to meet her.

You are so lucky man! But Shannen was my least favorite there on the set. I loved Piper the most. But later, it's all about Paige. She is soooo cute. But, people should not put their celebrities into stars because in reality they are not those characters and may dissapoint you.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply