Friendly Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendly CornerLog in

Friendly corner is a forum for everyone to join and have fun!

descriptionEpic scenes of fight in movies / tv series EmptyEpic scenes of fight in movies / tv series

more_horiz
What is your favorite fight scene in movies or tv series? I just found one from the witcher. Vilgefortz vs Geralt

descriptionEpic scenes of fight in movies / tv series EmptyRe: Epic scenes of fight in movies / tv series

more_horiz
I always liked this scene from Green Street Hooligans

descriptionEpic scenes of fight in movies / tv series EmptyRe: Epic scenes of fight in movies / tv series

more_horiz
Brutal street fight it seems. I am not fan of group fights unless it's with swords and shields.

more_horiz
I love the lightsaber duels in Star Wars. They learn the same way as people learn sword fighting which is cool.

more_horiz

more_horiz
The Raven wrote:

Two of the best actors in the Star Wars universe.

more_horiz
@Hulk

Remastered work:

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply