GTA Series

4 posters
Ravenfreak
Goth

Ravenfreak

Has anyone here ever play any games in the Grand Theft Auto series? I've only played a little bit of the older PS2 titles, I haven't played the new ones yet. I played GTA Liberty City Stories the most when I was younger since I got it for my 16th birthday. I'm currently listening to some music from the game right now. xD
The Raven
Founder

The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
First title I played was Vice City and then San Andreas. Second one is better personally. But I rarely played missions. I would drive around, shot people, f whores, drive a taxi Very Happy

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Ravenfreak
Goth

Ravenfreak

Haha I would do the same thing! I started a mission in Liberty City Stories so every time I get on a motorcycle it mentions that "Love Media would love one of these" but I can't for the life of me remember where that place is in the game. xD I just drive around and run over people. I also like getting in the fire truck and spraying people with the hose. xD
Mihai
Technician

Mihai

Job/hobbies : I manage & Administrate the Romanian support forum

https://help.forumgratuit.ro
Ravenfreak wrote:Has anyone here ever play any games in the Grand Theft Auto series? I've only played a little bit of the older PS2 titles, I haven't played the new ones yet. I played GTA Liberty City Stories the most when I was younger since I got it for my 16th birthday. I'm currently listening to some music from the game right now. xD
Sure thing... but only cracked games... i was playing gta san andreas, gta vice city, and also grand theft auto iv, which is available to download from this link: link removed due to piracy stuff

Shortie
New Goth

Shortie

I have played all GTA games so far but I will admit, GTA 4 and GTA 5 were not something I played a lot of as I could not really get into it.

I am looking forward to seeing what they do for GTA 6 though just to see if it may be something I would like to pick up.
Sponsored content