What would make you consider giving someone a second chance?

5 posters
Shortie
New Goth

Shortie

When you are in a relationship, there may be things that happen that result in you and your significant other splitting up and parting ways.

When this happens, a lot of the time you tend to go your own separate ways and leave it at that but in some cases, a relationship could still continue if the issue that caused the split in the first place is sorted and it is no longer a problem.

What would make you consider giving someone a second chance after splitting up?
Henrywrites
New Goth

Henrywrites

The sacrifices that they have made to see me still being who I am will make me want to give them a second chance. I believe people makes mistakes, but it is always very important that we consider what those ones have done for us in the past before deciding to shut the door against them.
The Raven
Founder

The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
If she slept with other man/men while being split, no. I value sex high on a emotional plane. Once she sleeps, she is emotionally connected and I have no interest to waste my time on her.

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Ravenfreak
Goth

Ravenfreak

It really depends on if we left on good terms and the situation. If we broke up because she cheated on me, then I couldn't give her another chance. However, if it was because we rushed into things then I would definitely be up for giving her another chance.
Hulk
New Goth

Hulk

If they were sincere in their apology and got help to address their issues.
Henrywrites
New Goth

Henrywrites

Ravenfreak wrote:It really depends on if we left on good terms and the situation. If we broke up because she cheated on me, then I couldn't give her another chance. However, if it was because we rushed into things then I would definitely be up for giving her another chance.

Forgiving a cheating partner is always going to be difficult for me to do. It doesn't even matter how much that I love you, once I noticed that you've cheated on me, I will definitely withdraw and that will be the end of the relationship. Forgiving and forgetting will be difficult.
Sponsored content