Catholicism

3 posters
Ravenfreak
Goth

Ravenfreak

Is anyone here Catholic? I was baptized as Catholic when I was a teenager. I know that's pretty late to be baptized as most Catholics are baptized when they are infants. My parents didn't want this to happen when I was born, so they waited until my sister and I were older to determine if that's the religion we wanted to follow. I don't really believe in Catholicism though, I feel that you shouldn't have to go to church and confess your sins if God is all seeing. You should be able to pray to him any where and don't need to confess to your pastor for a sin you've committed. I'm not really religious honestly, I'm a spiritual person however.
The Raven
Founder

The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
I am on my path to find what is and what is not for me. Originally, I am ortodox christan but i have my faith wrecked. My life ain't best so i feel if there is God, he abandoned me.

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Henrywrites
New Goth

Henrywrites

I am a Catholic, baptized and named Hyacinth. I received the confirmation as Hilary and have been in faith for more than 3 decades now. I have reduced the way that I go to church, but that doesn't mean I am not a member in the church.
The Raven
Founder

The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
Henrywrites wrote:I am a Catholic, baptized and named Hyacinth. I received the confirmation as Hilary and have been in faith for more than 3 decades now. I have reduced the way that I go to church, but that doesn't mean I am not a member in the church.

The Christ church is on the heaven. If you don't go on Earth that doesn't make you less of a believer.

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Sponsored content